[Pythonmac-SIG] py2app and bdist_mpkg on Linux?

David Warde-Farley dwf at cs.toronto.edu
Tue May 13 02:17:45 CEST 2008

I'm positively confused. What would be the use of py2app and bdst_mpkg
on a platform other than the Mac? Are you trying to build apps for
GNUstep or something?

If that is your intention, chances are a lot of the NeXT-ish stuff
available in GNUstep has diverged significantly from the same in OS X,
and most packages that have those targets are not going to build
properly on Linux without rewriting half the package itself.

David