[Pythonmac-SIG] Mac IDLE Fonts? (-or- I guess I need glasses.)

Jane Eisenstein janee at softweave.com
Wed Nov 26 21:44:48 CET 2008

I installed MacPython 2.5.2 after finding out MacPython 2.6 IDLE app
doesn't work.  Then I installed TK 8.4.19 as suggested in this thread
to get Preferences to appear under the IDLE menu .

However, I still can't adjust the IDLE font size.  Clicking the Apply
or OK buttons in the Preferences dialog window has no effect.

Has anyone found around this problem? Is there perhaps a resource
file that can be hand edited?

Jane running PPC with 10.4.11