[Pythonmac-SIG] IDE that doesn't look awful?

Joe Strout joe at strout.net
Mon Oct 20 23:46:39 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I'd heard good things about Wing IDE (including that it was written
with wxPython, and I know that wxPython can make decent Mac apps with
a bit of care).  So I downloaded the disk image today, and man -- is
it ever ugly!  It's really not a Mac app at all, but an X-Window app,
with all the usual cruft that brings.  Even XCode is better than
that.  I know I shouldn't care, but... somehow, I do.

Is there any Python IDE that looks and feels more like a proper Mac app?

Thanks,
- Joe