[Pythonmac-SIG] IDE that doesn't look awful?

Henning Hraban Ramm hraban at fiee.net
Wed Oct 22 22:13:41 CEST 2008

Am 2008-10-22 um 21:54 schrieb Joe Strout:
>> I suppose I should really move this to the pyXide list.
>
> I had to google that (and it take a couple of tries to find the
> relevant link).  For the record, this is what I found: <http://pyxides.stani.be/
> >

> ...which sounds like a pretty interesting idea.  How much sharing of
> code among the various IDEs is there?  But I guess that's a question
> for the pyXide list too!

The real link is http://groups.google.com/group/pyxides
Stani often uses frame forwarding, I hate that...

I remember the beginning of pyxides, they seemed rather enthusiastic
at that time; to me it seems the work stalled a long time ago?

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net