[Pythonmac-SIG] Rocketship in the Dock

John Porter Simons coolcucumber at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 00:06:55 CEST 2008

Man I tried everything. This didn't help, nor did a more aggressive
statement to let www run anything with no password prompt:

     www ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD: ALL

Finally I tried just editing my httpd.conf to run Apache as my local logged
in user, bad practice I know but now the appscript works from a web script.
And I can keep developing like this until I figure out a better solution.