[Pythonmac-SIG] Please help! py2app broken

Christopher Barker Chris.Barker at noaa.gov
Thu Sep 11 20:16:55 CEST 2008

James Kelly wrote:
> Alternatively you can also use svn 1.4.4.

Yes, you can, and if had to do it all over again, I would not upgrade
just yet.

However, when you use an SVN1.5 client, it res-structures your local
sandbox(s), so you can't just go back and use the old client again.

You can start again with a new checkout, or, I think there are tools for
reversing the conversion, but it all requires work.

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker at noaa.gov