[Pythonmac-SIG] Using getwcd() in a frozen app

Christopher Barker Chris.Barker at noaa.gov
Wed Apr 22 20:31:34 CEST 2009

Smith, Jeff wrote:
> Unfortunately, bbfreeze doesn't even work for simple cases on Mac OS X:
>
> Warning: don't know how to handle binary dependencies on this platform
> (darwin)

Are you using the development version? I don't know that Mac support has
made it to a release version, but it has worked for me at least once --
it didn't build an app bundle, so I didn't go forward with it, but it
has been used.

Here is a thread from the bbfreeze-users list -- I don't know if any
progress has been made since then:

http://groups.google.com/group/bbfreeze-users/browse_thread/thread/5652e1a12a085054?hl=en#

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker at noaa.gov