[Pythonmac-SIG] py2app import errors

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Thu Aug 20 17:47:53 CEST 2009

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009, Oliver Goodman wrote:

> I'm having problems getting py2app to work for me.
>
> The program (minimal test case):
>
>   # test.py
>   from Crypto.Cipher import DES3

Is Crypto in a zipped .egg?  If yes, you need to unzip it.

"Given that C++ has pointers and typecasts, it's really hard to have a
serious conversation about type safety with a C++ programmer and keep a
straight face.  It's kind of like having a guy who juggles chainsaws
wearing body armor arguing with a guy who juggles rubber chickens wearing
a T-shirt about who's in more danger."  --Roy Smith