[Pythonmac-SIG] py2app and pygame results in application that may not launch

Kevin Walzer kw at codebykevin.com
Tue Dec 1 02:46:44 CET 2009

On 11/30/09 3:21 PM, Russell E. Owen wrote:

> The solution was to upgrade to the latest py2app and associated software.

Russell,

Is this a 32-bit or 64-bit application? I've tried a few times to update
to the latest py2app and macholib, but they barf on my four-way
universal 64-bit/32-bit app (using Tk-Cocoa). I don't think Ronald
Ousorren has had time to look at this yet and I don't know
py2app/macholib well enough to attempt a patch, so I've resorted to
using bundlebuilder to ship my apps in the meantime.

--Kevin

--
Kevin Walzer
Code by Kevin