[Pythonmac-SIG] Can't build PIL on Snow Leopard

michael geary listmail at gearyweb.com
Fri Dec 4 03:45:56 CET 2009

i have a PIL binary for python2.6.1 on Snow Leopard. I use the Apple-native python, and i haven't run the module through any tests to verify it's soundness, but just doing "import Image" in python works just fine...

let me know if anyone would like it, or would like to discuss. I can always be found on #utahpython on IRC under the name mgeary.

best,

michael geary