[Pythonmac-SIG] Bundlebuilder--why remove it?

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Thu Dec 10 01:26:09 CET 2009

I just want to add a vote (plea, whimper) from somebody who writes
Python programs, doesn't feel particularly comfortable with Terminal
or bash, and wants to be able to make distributable apps for Mac.  And
keep making them as Python and associated libs get updated.  I may be
wrong, but I think there are a whole lot of people like me, and in
some sense we're an important part of the Python and Mac user base.
 From this point of view, hardly anything in the P. & M. development
world is more important than a reliable and easy-to-use version of
py2app.  By the same token, interested as we are in all senses, we're
pretty thoroughly unqualified to help with the development or even
maintenance of the bundling code.

Charles Hartman