[Pythonmac-SIG] timeout of connection?

Jon Christopher jon.christopher at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 20:51:27 CET 2009

Thanks, I'll try the fix when I get home.  However, I should reiterate
that I'm not seeing a timeout  (which would cause an exception,
right?).  It's just that I (eventually) issue an applescript command
which seems to go nowhere.

As I understand the id-rollover bug:

1) it will cause events which want a reply to eventually timeout.
2) which would trigger a python exception

I'm not sure how that would be at play here since:

1) the command I'm sending doesn't (apparently) need a reply
2) I'm not getting exceptions.

Did I missunderstand something?