[Pythonmac-SIG] [newbie] install PyObjc under EPD Python ?

Christopher Barker Chris.Barker at noaa.gov
Mon Dec 21 18:39:15 CET 2009

Joost Rekveld wrote:
> thanks for the replies and for explaining the Snow Leopard/Python issues.
> That might be the reason why my effort to install PyObjc with easy_install (see first post) failed ?
> I'll try to find an Enthought list in order to ask there or I'll consider switching to another Python distro,
> hoping that installing the other packages I use will be straightforward.

Well, many packages are still available with binaries for 2.5.

Maybe you can get someone (even Enthought) to build PyObj for EPD on a
10.5 machine.

I wonder when Enthought is going to go to 2.6 for EPD?

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker at noaa.gov