[Pythonmac-SIG] Possible GUI2Exe Improvements?

Andrea Gavana andrea.gavana at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 02:14:34 CET 2009

Hi All,

    I released yesterday a new version of GUI2Exe:

http://code.google.com/p/gui2exe/

which doesn't really contain any new feature but just a simple fix for
Windows platforms. But today I was thinking about it: if there is
still someone using it, does he/she have any new suggestion on what to
add/improve/modify to enhance the application? Do you have any feature
request you would like to be included in GUI2Exe? If the answer is
"yes", please let me know :-D

Sorry for the huge cross-post and for wasting bandwidth ;-)

Andrea.

http://xoomer.alice.it/infinity77/