[Pythonmac-SIG] PyObjC

Ronald Oussoren ronaldoussoren at mac.com
Tue Feb 10 15:08:15 CET 2009

On 10 Feb, 2009, at 14:51, s s wrote:

> I could help out with the website.
>
> Is there somewhere to download the site as it currently exists?

It's in the pyobjc-website module in the pyobjc repository.

I'm also experimenting with Trac on my machine, it's issue tracker is
much better than SF and would make it easier for others to contribute
to the website.   One thing I haven't found a good solution for is
webedition of the PyObjC examples (such as <http://pyobjc.sourceforge.net/examples/pyobjc-framework-ScreenSaver/SillyBallsSaver/index.html
 >), I'd like to keep that part of the side while keeping the source
code in Subversion.

Ronald