[Pythonmac-SIG] Gtk issues

Jeff Liu jliu at hanwave.net
Fri Jul 17 20:44:04 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have an issue with running configure for pygobject.

I'm using the same version 2.12.3 as you, but the configure fails with the
error:  Could not run GLIB test program.
Even passing the option --disable-glibtest doesn't work.
The log from config.log seems to report that it can't find glib.h
I've set and confirmed that the framework is there under PKG_CONFIG_PATH.

I know that this Framework is okay as I've been able to install Perl-GTK
bindings and run "zim" with no issues.

Any ideas?    Like you, I would rather avoid macports of fink if possible.

Thanks in advance,
Jeff