[Pythonmac-SIG] Building a debug framework build of Python

Ronald Oussoren ronaldoussoren at mac.com
Tue Jun 2 08:55:53 CEST 2009

Apple has the sources of the open-source components of OSX on their
website, the python bits for 10.5.7 are here: http://www.opensource.apple.com/source/python/python-30.1.3/
.

I haven't checked if this includes the configure invocation, although
you could always use distutils to query the value of 'CONFIG_ARGS' .

Ronald