[Pythonmac-SIG] py2app and ipython

Thomas Robitaille thomas.robitaille at gmail.com
Sat May 2 16:52:18 CEST 2009

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion! The problem is that I want to be able to
send this application to people who don't necessarily have python
installed, which is why I was considering py2app in the first place.
Script editor produces a 90k file which I doubt includes the necessary
python dependencies!

Cheers,

Tom