[Pythonmac-SIG] Py2App / Strip Not Correctly Working On .dSYM Directories

Ronald Oussoren ronaldoussoren at mac.com
Tue May 26 09:03:11 CEST 2009

That is indeed annoying. As a workaround you could remove the .dsym
directories manually.

This should obviously be fixed in py2app itself, when it strips debug
symbols from executable files it should also remove .dsym
directories.  I've added this to my list, but wouldn't mind if someone
would send me a patch before I get to that ;-)

Ronald