[Pythonmac-SIG] matplotlib

Robin robince at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 16:20:39 CET 2009

Did you try one of the 2.6 installers from the sourceforge download page:
matplotlib-0.99.1.1-py2.6-macosx10.5.dmg
matplotlib-0.99.1.1-py2.6-macosx-10.3-fat.egg

I think they should work with a python.org install. What was the error
message you were getting when matplotlib didn't work?
Recent versions should run fine on 2.6 as far as I know.

You might want to try the matplotlib mailing list if you have more trouble.

Robin