[Pythonmac-SIG] Automize a droplet

the Shelter the_shelter at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 8 17:45:40 CET 2009

Hi,

droplets are little mac apps that get triggered by dragging and dropping a file on them.
In my case there exists such a droplet app that creates txt output I need to infterface w/.
So I wanna trigger the process of a file being dropped on the app so I get the txt output that is written to a folder, i.e. take the file and fire it off to the app ...

And yes: I meant ApleScript, not Appletalk :-)

Since my main application that wants to get the txt file: yes, I'd prefer a python approach to this.

Cheers,