[Pythonmac-SIG] Pythonmac-SIG Digest, Vol 79, Issue 10

Ivan Uemlianin ivan at llaisdy.com
Tue Nov 17 17:24:42 CET 2009

Ned
> You need the 10.4u SDK to build extensions for python.org pythons. The
> 10.4u SDK is available as part of the Xcode installer package on the
> Snow Leopard installation DVD but it is not installed by default.  Just

Thanks for your help.  I installed the 10.4u sdk and the error messages
have changed.  I attach the stderr output below.  Am I still missing
something?

Best wishes

Ivan

Ivan A. Uemlianin

                    ivan at llaisdy.com
                     www.llaisdy.com
                         llaisdy.wordpress.com
                     www.linkedin.com/in/ivanuemlianin

    "Froh, froh! Wie seine Sonnen, seine Sonnen fliegen"
                     (Schiller, Beethoven)