[Pythonmac-SIG] py-appscript 0.20.3

has hengist.podd at virgin.net
Tue Nov 24 23:36:13 CET 2009

Hi all,

Just checked in rev. 69 which contains a couple of 64-bit bug fixes along with a workaround for OS 10.6's return ID bug. Unfortunately, I don't have time to do a thorough test, particularly of 32- and 64-bit support on Python 3.1.1 (the python.org framework distro is 32-bit only), and I don't want to do a new release until it's been checked properly. If any appscript users here are willing to give it a workout (Python 2.3-3.1.1, 10.4-10.6, 32-bit PPC/i386, x86-64) and let me know if everything's okay or if any issues are still outstanding, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,

has
--
Control AppleScriptable applications from Python, Ruby and ObjC:
http://appscript.sourceforge.net