[Pythonmac-SIG] py-appscript 0.20.3, 0.21.0 and impending 1.0.0 release (Re: py-appscript 0.20.3)

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Sun Nov 29 16:49:46 CET 2009

On Fri, Nov 27, 2009, hengist.podd e-mail wrote:

> A couple of outstanding issues/omissions have been frustrating me
> recently, namely the annoying bouncing Dock icon and the inability to
> control multiple instances of the same app, so I've finally dealt with
> those.

Could you describe your experience with those two issues (or point at
something you've posted elsewhere)?  I'm probably going to have to deal
with related issues soon, so getting an idea of what problems I'm likely
to run into would be helpful.

The best way to get information on Usenet is not to ask a question, but
to post the wrong information.