[Pythonmac-SIG] py2app/64-bit/Mach-O Headers

Kevin Walzer kw at codebykevin.com
Wed Oct 7 16:16:02 CEST 2009

On 10/7/09 2:07 AM, Ronald Oussoren wrote:

> Time to install a 64-bit build myself, I've been running the 32-bit only
> the last couple of weeks due to the 2.6.3 release.
>
> Ronald

Ronald,

Thanks, please keep me posted on what you find. Will be glad to test any
patches for py2app that you come up with.

The bundlebuilder approach is actually OK as a short-term solution. I am
planning an app release in the next couple of weeks and don't want to
hold it up for the py2app issues. I'm amazed that bundlebuilder still
works!

Thanks,
Kevin

--