[Pythonmac-SIG] Framework does not get copied for standalone build: 0.4.3

hari jayaram harijay at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 16:45:29 CEST 2009

My py2applet build_app.py script has the following line in line 911
        pydir = 'python%s'%(info['version'])

When I force a standalone build, the Frameworks directory has no
Python.Framework

The info.plist is setup correctly  with the value :
@executable_path/../Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.6/Python
If I manually copy the framework to the bundle the bundle works.

SO my  questions are :
1) Is the bundle now standalone and universal i.e can I run it on
Tiger and Leopard , intel and powerpc
2) What should line 911 read to have the Framework copied over correctly

Thanks
hari

"""
This is a setup.py script generated by py2applet

Usage:
    python setup.py py2app
"""

from setuptools import setup