[Pythonmac-SIG] py2app cannot move to target thread error

Christopher Barker Chris.Barker at noaa.gov
Mon Sep 21 20:46:01 CEST 2009

Scott Frankel wrote:
> Creating a plugins/sqldrivers dir, copying the libqsqlpsql.bundle to it,
> then creating a qt.conf INI file specifying that location within the app
> bundle was all that was needed.
>
> I'll be happy to contribute my final setup.py file as a recipe.  How
> would I go about that?

If nothing else, please post it here for the archives. There must be a
Wiki you could post it to, but I'm not sure which is best.

However, when I wrote:

>> Ideally, when you've got it figured out, it could be turned into a
>> py2app recipe and contributed to trunk -- hint, hint!

I was referring to the "recipes" that come bundles with py2app, and are
automatically invoked when a given package is used. You can find the
existing ones in the py2app package:

py2app/recipes

Note that there is one there called "sip.py" which is used when building
an app that used sip-based bindings --i.e. qt.

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker at noaa.gov