[Pythonmac-SIG] uninstall python 2.7

Vincent Davis vincent at vincentdavis.net
Thu Jul 8 22:03:20 CEST 2010

Ok so my question is not only about python 2.7, and I don't
necessarily want to uninstall I just want to download the svn and
update. I do have numpy, scipy... and a few other things installed and
I will update them at the same time. I am writing a shell script to do
this so I was thinking that I could just completely remove py27 and
rebuild everything but is this necessary (the completely removing part
not the incremental updating :-)
I guess there is just a list of files to remove but I couldn't find a list.

Thanks
Vincent