[Pythonmac-SIG] get an OS X buildbot into the "stable" set

Ronald Oussoren ronaldoussoren at mac.com
Tue Jun 22 11:46:11 CEST 2010

On 22 Jun, 2010, at 11:30, Shashwat Anand wrote:

> Ronald: Is there a way we can assist ?

Sure: look for mac related bugs on the tracker help in making that list smaller.

I look for mac related bugs in 3 ways:

1) All issues assigned to the Macintosh component

2) All issues assigned to me (which has significant overlap with the first list)

3) All issues where 'OSX' is mentioned (this contains a lot of false positives)

I'm slowly working my way to the list, but it is not empty yet. There are currently 38 issues for the Macintosh component, down from over 50 less than a year ago.  I expect to close at least 3 more soon.

I'd really appriate if someone could look into all Tk related issues. I'm not a Tk user myself, which means that these issues take a lot of time for me and I don't have a strong incentive to work on them (beyond making sure that IDLE keeps working)

Ronald