[Pythonmac-SIG] pyqrcode on Snow Leopard with jcc

Preston Holmes sanroque.tech at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 21:07:11 CET 2010

I've used the 10.5 binary egg from here with great success:
http://pyqrcode.sourceforge.net/

However trying to compile from source on 10.6 has not yet worked for me.

I pip install JCC and it compiles fine

But when I try to run make in the pyqrcode project, make fails when
trying to run jcc with the line that starts like:

python -m jcc ....

the error is:

/Users/admin/.virtualenvs/qrcode/bin/python: jcc is a package and
cannot be directly executed

I tried this outside of the virtualenv with the same result...

I do have distribute installed - not sure if that is related...

Anyone have tips for how to get this built?

-Preston