[Pythonmac-SIG] PyQt apps on Mac

aditya bhargava bluemangroupie at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 00:17:17 CEST 2010

Are you interested in just an application, or the source too? Here's a
standalone app I'd made a while back, just to test out PyQt on the mac:
http://perl.wefoundland.com/SoftwareReqs.zip

This was made using PyInstaller. The same application built using py2app was
significantly larger (~70 mb).

Aditya

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 6:01 PM, Kevin Walzer <kw at codebykevin.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm interested in taking a look at PyQt apps on the Mac. Problem is--I
> can't find any that are already bundled as standalone apps. Right now I
> don't have the time or inclination to build PyQt from scratch to test things
> out...are there any PyQt developers on this list who can post links to
> standalone PyQt apps wrapped with py2app that run on Leopard?
>
> Thanks,
> Kevin
> --
> Kevin Walzer