[Pythonmac-SIG] PyQt apps on Mac

Lukas Hetzenecker LuHe at gmx.at
Tue Mar 30 12:17:53 CEST 2010

Hello,

i recently made a standalone app of Series60-Remote [1] for Mac OS X.
I used py2app, because Pyinstaller didn't work correctly [2].

You can find the build scripts here: [3]
The build process is invoked with "python setup.py py2app"

[1] http://series60-remote.sourceforge.net
[2] http://www.mail-archive.com/pyinstaller@googlegroups.com/msg01950.html
[3] http://series60-remote.svn.sf.net/viewvc/series60-
remote/trunk/pc/install/osx/