[Pythonmac-SIG] Trying to find a .def file

Monte Milanuk memilanuk at gmail.com
Sun May 16 04:12:18 CEST 2010

Hello all,

I'm trying to setup an extension to idle (vidle) and the instructions
talk about a file 'config-extensions.def'.  The author works primarily
on a PC and I'm obviously working on a Mac (Python 2.6.5, if it
matters).  I've tried searching the entire hard drive for this file, but
only turned up two results:  one file as part of the Sage installation,
and another as part of a vpython installation (both installed out of
curiosity rather than any need/use).  So at this point I'm kind of
unsure as to how to proceed?

Any suggestions?

TIA,

Monte