[Pythonmac-SIG] Still Unable to get my Python program working on the mac

Mike smartmike1 at gmail.com
Sun May 16 20:06:36 CEST 2010

Hi,

I'm sure you've seen my thread that started off with a module import problem. Now, I've really hit a dead end  since the program won't even stay open and there's no traceback to give me a starting point. Could someone who's experienced in python mac development and has some extra time be willing to look at my app and try to help me figure this out? I'd be willing to give the SVN info, just email me off list. The project I'm working on will bring accessible games to blind mac users, so I'd greatly appreciate it if someone would help out, and it would help a lot of people as well.

Thanks in advance.

Mike