[Pythonmac-SIG] Which version to use??

Joe Hughes jwhughes at me.com
Wed May 26 15:27:48 CEST 2010

I have some questions concerning what I'm reading below.  Ronald states that Python 3.1.2 works with PyObjC on OSX 10.6.  Is this with PyObjC 2.2 on the main site or some branch that is still experimental?  If this is experimental do I use RCS/CVS/Subversion to load it onto my Mac and compile it?  It has been many years since I last used an experimental branch and I forgot how to get it, but I also like using Python 3 on my Mac and have wanted to try PyObjC.

Thanks,
Joe