[Pythonmac-SIG] Newbie Python User Question About IDLE (File > New Window seems to disable IDLE)

Richard Fuhr richard.fuhr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 07:52:13 CEST 2010

Thanks!  I tried Python 2.6.6 for Mac OS X via
http://www.python.org/download/releases/2.6.6/
and it looks like IDLE is working properly now.

Am about to take a University of Washington Python programming class
here in Seattle, and the instructor will be focusing on the 2.x  versions
during Autumn Quarter,