[Pythonmac-SIG] Pythonmac-SIG Digest, Vol 90, Issue 6

Christian Prinoth christian at prinoth.name
Tue Oct 5 13:45:13 CEST 2010

Thanks for your reply, I was actually just trying to stir the waters a bit,
no offense intended ;)
appscript is one of the most useful pieces of software on my mac, I could
not live without it!

Also thanks for your answer to my problem. The link you provided gave me
some very useful insight. I guess many apps (think excel!) have buggy
applescript implementations and this trick provides a nice solution.

Christian