[Pythonmac-SIG] State of AppScript

has hengist.podd at virgin.net
Thu Oct 7 19:35:05 CEST 2010

Christian Prinoth wrote:

> Hi, I tried to post a question on this mailing list about AppScript, but
> nobody replied. I then noticed that most questions about appscript remain
> unanswered. So I am wondering, what is the state of appscript? Is it under
> active development? Is anybody using it seriously? Is this mailing list the
> correct place for support?

It's supported, though I don't have much time for working on it these
days. You're best posting questions on this list as there are a number
of experienced users here who can often help.

Learn AppleScript, 3rd edition, Sanderson & Rosenthal:
Control AppleScriptable applications from Python, Ruby and ObjC: