[Pythonmac-SIG] Checkout App

Scott Kyle skyle at cascadecaverns.com
Sun Sep 12 19:25:45 CEST 2010

New to Python. I have a simple (I think) problem using the Mac OS
retail POS program Checkout (http://checkoutapp.com/) of wanting to
change one variable to another for reports from the database. One
("terminal" - cash register) to another ("brand" - as in "product
brand"). One is a number and the other a name.

So here it is. I want to change the terminal function in report
included with the program called "End of Day" (http://checkoutapp.com/documentation/15_managing_your_reports
), which is basically a summary of the days receipts. SInce we only
have one terminal or "till" we don't need that but we do want the
report to report by brand in the same way it reports by terminal. Here
is a report (sales by Brand) (or follow link on this page http://checkoutapp.tumblr.com/)
  that summarizes sales by brand but I like the format of the "End of
Day" report and the info it includes about taxes, etc. at the top of
the html document.

Does this make sense?

Thanks for any help.

Scott