[Pythonmac-SIG] Newbie MacPython 3.1 question: installing Tweepy

hello at segovis.com hello at segovis.com
Fri Sep 17 15:47:05 CEST 2010

 Newbie question:

I am new to python (and programming in general) and have begun working
with python 3.1.2 on my Mac.  I used the DMG installer available on
python.org, and have been able to write, and run, python code
successfully.  Currently, I am trying to install the tweepy-1.7 library
to work with the python 3.1.2 install.  I have installed tweepy on my
Mac and have the library running successfully with the default python
2.6 install.  Can someone provide advice as to how to link my python
3.1.2 with the tweepy library?  I have tried setup.py with python 3.1.2,
but this function is not available.

I apologize if this email is in appropriate for this list, and if so,
would appreciate any information as to where I should send this question.

Sincerely,