[Pythonmac-SIG] py2app issue with wx

Agos aragost at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 01:14:43 CEST 2011

Il giorno 02/ago/2011, alle ore 13:27, Grace ha scritto:

> I had the same problem.
> Go to that lib folder and see if you can find
> a folder that says "python7.0." It
> probably doesn't exist, but you should have
> a folder named pythonx.x.
> Duplicate pythonx.x and rename
> it to python7.0. Run py2app again.
> Problem solved.

Grace, thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, on my Mac I do have the python7.0 folder - that's where the library reference comes from -, since it's the path where the Python distribution was installed. The libs inside that directory DO get copied inside the bundle, but at load time the program looks for them at the “original” path, which isn't available on a normal mac.