[Pythonmac-SIG] using py2app with scipy (Russell E. Owen)

Emanuele Santos emanuelesantos at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 18:24:36 CEST 2011

Hi, Michael

I have built an application that includes numpy, scipy and matplotlib.
My script is very similar to yours and I tested your script files and
the app is built fine on my machine, so I guess the problem could be
with your installation of matplotlib.

I am running python 2.7.2 from python.org on Snow Leopard,  matplotlib
1.0.1 built from source, py2app 0.6.4. Maybe updating your version of
matplotlib solves the problem.

Thanks,

-- Emanuele.