[Pythonmac-SIG] py2app issue #19: py2app 0.6 series does not copy 'data' resources into the app bundle

Jeffrey O'Neill jeff.oneill at openstv.org
Sat Jun 4 05:04:35 CEST 2011

I've used py2app for many years with great success.  I'm now running into a
problem and I suspect it is issue 19 that is causing the problem.

My setup.py file includes data resources.  From issue 19, it looks like this
is broken with the 0.6.* series.

What is the most recent version of py2app that does not have this bug?