[Pythonmac-SIG] debugging bus error on launch [py2app]

Christopher Barker Chris.Barker at noaa.gov
Mon Jun 6 19:16:26 CEST 2011

Jeffrey O'Neill wrote:
> I've used py2app for many years and have really appreciated how it makes
> it so easy to distribute my app.  I'm now running into problems and
> would appreciate suggestions for how to debug.

You've probably done this, but just to make sure:

Delete the entirety of the "build" and "dist" directories and re-run
py2app -- sometimes left over cruft gets in the way when you change things.

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker at noaa.gov