[Pythonmac-SIG] Py2app zlib import error

Brian Zambrano brianz at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 04:30:32 CEST 2011

Just bumping this.  Does anyone have solution or some advice on how to
proceed?

As a side note, it seems like many of the threads on this mailing list are
py2app related but it's maintained by only one person?  That's tough for the
maintainer and the rest of the folks using it.  Is there any place to start
if we want to start contributing to py2app?  It's a great project and I've
been relying on it for quite a while...I'd love to help make it better.

BZ