[Pythonmac-SIG] Trouble

Felicia Betancourt fmbetancourt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 11:59:48 CET 2011

Hi,

Apologies for having to reach out to you like this, but I made a quick trip to London,United Kingdom and had my bag stolen from me with my passport and credit cards in it. The embassy is willing to help by authorizing me to fly without my passport, I just have to pay for a ticket and settle Hotel bills. Unfortunately, I can't have access to funds without my credit card, I've made contact with my bank but they need more time to come up with a new one. I was thinking of asking you to lend me some quick funds that I can give back as soon as I get in. I really need to be on the next available flight.

I can forward you details on how you can get money to me. You can reach me via email or the hotel's help desk, 08715046355. I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Felicia Betancourt