[Pythonmac-SIG] a word of warning for pyobjc users

hstrey at notes.cc.sunysb.edu hstrey at notes.cc.sunysb.edu
Wed Mar 23 20:21:22 CET 2011

I am currently working with XCode 4 and PyObjC.  Despite the earlier
warning, XCode 4's interface builder supports python.
So, for example, objc.IBOutlet() and @objc.IBAction are showing up as
outlets and actions for making connections in
interface builder.  I also have no problems importing classes from python
to the interface builder.

Let me know if anyone finds things that do not work

Helmut H. Strey, Ph.D.

website: http://streylab.neuropraxia.webfactional.com
http://streylab.wordpress.com

It is a good morning exercise for a research scientist to discard a pet
hypothesis every day before breakfast. It keeps him young (Konrad Lorenz
(1903-1989))