[Pythonmac-SIG] Pythonmac-SIG Digest, Vol 103, Issue 2

Christian Prinoth christian at prinoth.name
Thu Nov 10 12:03:37 CET 2011

I get the same error. PyQt4 used to work until a few days ago. Then I
decided to install the new libraries from QT
(qt-mac-opensource-4.8.0-rc1.dmg) and at the same time reinstalled PyQt
(PyQt-mac-gpl-4.8.6.tar.gz) and SIP (sip-4.13.tar.gz). Since then I get the
exactly same error. Maybe qt 4.8 was built for Lion, while I am still on
Snow Leopard?

Christian