[Pythonmac-SIG] dialog always busy, not titled right

Kevin Walzer kw at codebykevin.com
Tue Oct 4 16:20:06 CEST 2011

On 10/3/11 10:23 PM, Alex Hall wrote:
> 1. The app is based on a series of dialogs, and these do not seem to
> be titled correctly. At least, they are simply called "Python" when
> you switch to them.

I can't speak to the VoiceOver part of your question, but "Python"
suggests to me that you are not running the code as an application
wrapped by py2app, but just in the bare Python interpreter--that's why
the title is "Python." If you want the app name, try wrapping it with
py2app.

--
Kevin Walzer
Code by Kevin