[Pythonmac-SIG] py2app: works for me on 10.6, not 10.7

Michael McCracken michael.mccracken at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 23:28:18 CEST 2012

Thanks, Chris - you gave me an important clue.

We are using homebrew to install python 2.7.3, so I assumed we were OK
there, but we are also using zope's buildout to download dependencies,
and it creates a python wrapper script with #!/usr/bin/python .

So indeed, I was using the wrong python. Thanks for getting me to look again.

Cheers,
-mike